Sign In | Join Free | My enlightcorp.com
enlightcorp.com
HUBEI JIANGNAN SPECIAL AUTOMOBILE CO.,LTD
I'm Venus. Sales director from hubei jiangnan special automobile Co.,LTD. Our company is professional special trucks manufactory in china over for 20 years. Welcome to visit our factory or contact me
Home > Fire Truck >

6x4 sinotruck HOWO 15ton water foam fire fighting truck sell to Combodia

6x4 sinotruck HOWO 15ton water foam fire fighting truck sell to Combodia

Brand Name : sinotruck
Model Number : ZZ1257M4647C
Certification : CCC
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 1
Price : 75000-90000usd
Supply Ability : 2000 pcs per year
Delivery Time : 45 work days
Packaging Details : waxing
product name : water fire truck
color : red
drive : 6x4
tank capacity : 12-15tons
emission standard : euro3
tire model : 12.00
Contact Now

6x4 sinotruck HOWO 15ton water foam fire fighting truck sell to Combodia
Heavy Duty Hau Wo HW76 luxury with lying cab, thick high-strength front bumper, front fog lights, adjustable crystal headlamps, wide-angle rearview mirror, frontview mirror, heavy truck 340 horsepower four engines, heavy truck 10 File transmission, 12.00-20 original nylon tire, with original air conditioning.

main technical parameters
nameSINOTRUCK water fire truck (15000L)

Model

ZZ1257M4647C
Max mass (kg)27600Tank volume (m3)15
Rated loading (Kg)12350Overall sizes (mm)10025x2500x3600

Curb weight(Kg)

14800

Cargo van size (mm)

××
Cabin seats2+4

approach / departure angle (°)

16/13

Front/rear hang(mm)

1500/2490
Number of axle3

wheelbase (mm)

4600+1350

Axle loading (Kg)

6900/20700(and biaxial)

max speed (Km/h)85
otherTank volume: 15 cubic meters; Tank size (length x width x height) : 4140 * 2300 * 2300 (mm); Firefighters calculated at 75 kg/person; After stretch: 60 mm; Side protective and lower protective device after material: Q235, skirt structure; After the lower protective device height from the ground: 540 mm.
Chassis technical parameters

Chassis Model

ZZ1257M4647C

chassis type

lorry

Brand nameSINOTRUCK HOWO SERIESProduction enterpriseSinotruk group jinan truck co., LTD
Overall dimensions (mm)9895×2496×2958,3563

Tire number

10
Approach / departure Angle16/18

Tires model

11.00-20

Number of spring leaf

10/12,4/12,10/-Front track (mm)2022,2041

Fuel type

diesel

rear track1830/1830
Emission standards

EURO Ⅲ GB17691-2005 countries, GB3847-2005

Engine model

Engine factory

Displacement (ml)

Power (KW)

WD615.92China national heavy duty truck group co., LTD9726

196(266 horsepower
)

Packaging & Payment
Packagingand delivering : Naked, waxing on ro-ro or bulk shipping or by 20GP, 40GP, 40HQ, 40FR, Flat rack and so on;
Payment term :30% deposit by T/T,and before leaving factory should pay the 70% balance by T/T.
Loading port & board
Shanghai,Tianjin,Guangzhou,Qingdao,Erenhot,Horgos or according to your order.Any port of China is possible.
Our Services
Shanghai,Tianjin,Guangzhou,Qingdao,Erenhot,Horgos or according to your order.Any port of China is possible.
1. Answer your question within 24 hours;
2. one year of warranty since bill of lading on board date;
3. Provide English operation manual book or videos;
4. Free and welcome to visit our factory at any time.We can arrange driver to pickup customers at airport.(Note:It is about 170km from latest airport (WUHAN AIRPORT) to our factory (city Suizhou).
Factory Information
Name:HuBei JiangNan Special Automobile CO.,LTD
Introduction:Our factory is located to SuiZhou city,HuBei province,China. Here has a big industrial park of special vehicles.Our factory mainy export fire truck,garbage truck,Oil truck,concrete mixer truck,Water tank truck;We also product LED advertising truck,Moving activity truck,Aerial working truck,Mobile shopping car,van truck,Vacuum Sewage Suction Truck,Ambulance,Road Sweep truck,Rock Crash truck,Fecal suction truck,High-pressure cleaning vehicle,Explosion-proof car,school bus,Business car,and Auto parts.


Contact Information
Hi dear,
I'm Venus. Sales director from hubei jiangnan special automobile Co.,LTD.
Our company is the top1 professional special vehicles manufacturer in china over for 18 years.
Welcome to visit our factory or contact me via skype amy.nong1, whatsapp+8615608669662 at any time.
Thanks & Sincerely,

E-mail hbjndflm at yahoo.com














































China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

6x4 sinotruck HOWO 15ton water foam fire fighting truck sell to Combodia Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
To: HUBEI JIANGNAN SPECIAL AUTOMOBILE CO.,LTD
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)